12x adjustable nozzle
12x positive three links
1x solar panel
1x usb cable
1x watering timer
1. Battery: 3.7V/2000mAH.
2. Charge voltage: 5V + 0.5V.
3. Water pump flow: 800mL/ minutes (typical value).
The first£º installation diagram is shown in the figure.
1. Need tools: scissors or art knives.
2. Inlet installation:
A. fixed the main body and water source, measured the length of the water pipe required, and intercepted a proper length of water pipe with a scissors. One head was inserted into the inlet of the water inlet; the outer head was inserted in the blue circle of the filter, inserted into the bottom, and then put into the water source.
B. if the water is pure water or tap water, the filter can be placed at the bottom of the water source; if it is a no clean water source such as rain water, the filter needs to be fixed to the bottom of the 5-10 CM to prevent the silt from entering the filter.
3. Drop heads installation:
A. if only one drop head is connected, the water pipe of the corresponding length is taken, one head is connected to the outlet, one head is connected with the drop head, then the ground is inserted into the flowerpot and the drop head is inserted into the ground.
B. installation of a number of dripper can be cut at the fork, access to tee pipe connector, use one of the ports to connect the pipe dripper, the other head pipe through the next layer tee pipe connector or drop head.
The rotary nut part can adjust the volume of water, tighten and reduce the water yield, otherwise increase.
1. Cycle time:
From the start of pump opening, calculate the interval between the next pump.
DAY means the number of days, and H is an hour. The number of days plus hours represents the cycle time.
2. Watering time:
The opening time of each circulating pump is in seconds.
3. Working state:
Raindrop shows that the pump is working.
When the watering time is displayed 'Lo', it means that the battery is not fully supplied and needs to be charged.
Electric source Setting Increase Start / Reset
1. Electric source: open or close the power for 3 seconds. When the pump is turned on, the pump starts to work and starts the timer again.
2. settings: press the set key of the first number flicker, at this time press the 'increase' key corresponding number will change from the 0-9 cycle; select the required number again press the setting key, the number jump to the next, use the same method to set, after completion press the 'start / reset' key to complete setting and start the pump.
3. Start/Reset: When the pump is working, press this button to stop working; when the pump is not working, start the pump and restart the calculation of cycle time.
Matters needing attention
1. The product body is waterproof design, please do not spray or soak.
2. The body should be placed above the level of the water tank.
3. The filter head must be kept clean.
4. The main inlet must be blocked when not in use to prevent dust from entering the pump and cause damage.
5. When the water is higher than the drop head, it will cause the siphon phenomenon of continuous drip water. You can adjust the location of the water or drop head properly, or let one drop head above the water level. If there is a problem, you can contact our customer service to guidance for you.
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow some differences due to manual measurement.
3. Thank you for your kindly understanding.